Aimed at developing links with relevant universities, tutors and students within the department are entitled to free online membership. Other benefits of the scheme include discounts on a wide range of publications and access to our international competitions.
To join, simply download the application form and return it to us with your payment of £400 + VAT if applicable, either by post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept payment by debit or credit card, cheque, bank transfer or if a UK bank account holder, complete the Direct Debit form in the documents section.
See below for a list of colleges that support the SDC.
- Belfast Metropolitan College (BMC)
- BGMEA University of Fashion and Technology (BUFT)
- De Montfort University(DMU)
- G D Somani Memorial School
- Heriot-Watt University
- Leeds College of Art & Design
- London College of Fashion (LCF)
- Loughborough University
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
- Manipal University, Jaipur
- Mody University, College of Fashion Design & Merchandising
- Nottingham Trent University (NTU)
- RMIT University School of Fashion & Textiles
- Royal School of Needlework (RSN)
- School of Fashion & Textile Design (Rachana Sansad)
- University of Derby
- University of Huddersfield
- University of Leeds, School of Chemistry
- University of Leeds, School of Design
- University of Manchester