CSI Colour Award 2013
SDC is delighted to present this years Top 10 finalists for the CSI Colour Award 2013
The brief asked the students to design a trend card for Autumn/Winder 2014 using CSI Color Search (www.csicolorsearch.com). The students were invited to submit up to two sides of A3, with their colour theme and CSI colour palette clearly shown.
Top 10 Students: (in no particular order)
- Lillie Turner | Fantasy Science
- Laura Greenwood | Craft Revolution – The Human Age
- Hannah Cross | A Taste of Tradition
- Kathryn Wroe | Northern Lights
- Sarah Lewry | Aviation Interior vs Exterior
- Danielle Johnson | Moody Blues
- Nguyen Phan Ha Anh | Reserved Sunlight
- Michael James Beel | Protruding Light
- Cotilda Makumula – Nkhoma | Toying with the Future
- Anna Obese-Acquaah | Tribal Art-Body Adorned
Who do you think will win? Why not visit our Facebook page and see what everyone else is saying.