College Membership is open to any university or college department offering science or fashion/design based courses anywhere in the world.
Aimed at developing links with universities, tutors and students within the department are entitled to free online membership. Other benefits include discounts on publications and access to our international competitions.
To join, simply download the application form and return it to us with your payment of £400 + VAT if applicable, either by post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept payment by debit or credit card, cheque, bank transfer or if a UK bank account holder we offer 10% discount for payment by Direct Debit. Please contact email@example.com for more details.
The colleges below work in partnership with SDC.
- BGMEA University of Fashion and Technology (BUFT)
- De Montfort University(DMU)
- DKTE Societys Textile and Engineering Institute
- Garodia School of Professional Studies
- Heriot-Watt University
- International Society of Fashion Technology
- Kumaraguru College of Technology
- Leeds Arts University
- Lemark Institute of Art
- London College of Fashion (LCF)
- Loughborough University
- Mody University, College of Fashion Design & Merchandising
- National College of Art & Design (NCAD)
- National Institute of Interior Fashion Design (NIIFD)
- Nottingham Trent University (NTU)
- Plymouth College of Art
- Rachana Sansad School of Fashion & Textile Design (SFTD)
- RMIT University School of Fashion & Textiles
- Royal School of Needlework (RSN)
- School of Fashion Technolgoy (SOFT)
- Shri Bhagirathi Educational Society (INIFD)
- Sophia-Shree B.K.Somani Polytechnic
- University of Bradford, School of Optometry & Vision Sciences
- University of Derby
- University of Huddersfield
- University of Leeds, School of Design
- University of Manchester