College Membership is open to any university or college department offering science or fashion/design based courses anywhere in the world.
Aimed at developing links with universities, tutors and students within the department are entitled to free online membership. Other benefits include discounts on SDC Courses, publications and access to our international competitions.
Join Now and select College Member from the drop-down list. The membership fee is £400 + VAT if applicable. Please view the methods of payment we accept or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an invoice or for more information.
The colleges below work in partnership with SDC.
- BGMEA University of Fashion and Technology (BUFT)
- De Montfort University (DMU)
- Heriot-Watt University
- International Society of Fashion Technology
- Leeds Arts University
- Lemark Institute of Art
- London College of Fashion (LCF)
- Loughborough University
- Mody University, College of Fashion Design & Merchandising
- National College of Art & Design (NCAD)
- National Textile University (NTU)
- Nottingham Trent University (NTU)
- Plymouth College of Art
- Rachana Sansad School of Fashion & Textile Design (SFTD)
- RMIT University School of Fashion
- Royal School of Needlework (RSN)
- School of Fashion Technolgoy (SOFT)
- Shri Bhagirathi Educational Society (INIFD)
- Sophia-Shree B.K.Somani Polytechnic
- University of Bradford, School of Optometry & Vision Sciences
- University of Derby
- University of Engineering and Technology (UET)
- University of Huddersfield
- University of Leeds, School of Design
- University of Manchester
- Uttar Pradesh Textile Technology Institute (UPTTI)