Company membership is open to any organisation involved in coloration anywhere in the world.
Designed for companies from the technical, design, fashion or retail sector who would like access to membership benefits for multiple employees. In addition, company members receive discounts on SDC training courses, conferences and publications.
To join, simply download the application form and return it to us with your payment of £450 + VAT if applicable, either by post or email to email@example.com
We accept payment by debit or credit card, cheque or bank transfer. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
The following companies work in partnership with SDC:
- Advanced Dyeing Solutions Ltd
- AgResearch Limited
- American & Efird Lanka (Pvt) Ltd
- Archroma India Pvt. Ltd
- Atul Limited (Colors Division)
- Avocet Dye & Chemical Co Ltd
- Britacel Silicones Ltd
- Bureau Veritas CPS UK Ltd
- Cleland McIver
- Datacolor Inc.
- Dysin-Chem Ltd
- FESPA UK
- Intertek Consumer Goods UK Ltd
- Marks and Spencer plc
- R.A. Smart (Holdings) Ltd
- Samwon Industrial Co Ltd Korea
- SDC Enterprises Limited
- Stroudwater Textile Trust
- Teejay Lanka Plc
- Verivide Ltd
- V F Asia Limited
- Vlisco Netherlands BV