Designed for companies from the technical, design, fashion or retail sector requiring access to membership benefits for multiple employees. In addition, company members receive discounts on SDC training courses, conferences and SDC publications.
To join, simply download the application form and return it to us with your payment of £450 + VAT if applicable, either by post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept payment by debit or credit card, cheque or bank transfer. Please contact email@example.com for more details.
The following companies work in partnership with SDC:
- Advanced Dyeing Solutions Ltd
- AgResearch Limited
- Archroma India Pvt. Ltd
- Avocet Dye & Chemical Co Ltd
- Atul Limited (Colors Division)
- Britacel Silicones Ltd
- Bureau Veritas CPS UK Ltd
- Datacolor Inc.
- Dysin-Chem Ltd
- FESPA UK
- Intertek Consumer Goods UK Ltd
- Marks and Spencer plc
- R.A. Smart (Holdings) Ltd
- Samwon Industrial Co Ltd Korea
- SDC Enterprises Limited
- Stroudwater Textile Trust
- Verivide Ltd
- V F Asia Limited
- Vlisco Netherlands BV
- Zydex Industries