First published in 1924, The Colour Index is the definitive and internationally recognised reference guide for anyone who needs to know details of which companies manufacture and distribute dyes and pigments, or for anyone looking for technical details of these products.
Now published on the web by the SDC and the American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists (AATCC), it is an online database with great search facilities and an accessible user interface.
Available as an annual subscription, it is designed for use by:
- Colorant users, manufacturers and suppliers
- Textiles manufacturers and suppliers
- Paint manufacturers and suppliers
- Plastic manufacturers and suppliers
- Printing ink manufacturers and suppliers
- Test houses
- Libraries, regulatory authorities and academic institutions
- Anybody with an interest in dyes and pigments
The Colour Index can be accessed by visiting: www.colour-index.com